Friday 1 July 2011

23 things

23 things for professional development should be something that I can do at work, however, our network conncection is so flaky and our browser so out of date that unfortunately the blog keeps crashing every time I try to access it.

So I am attempting to post via email in the meantime, although not being able to access the blog kind of restricts my ability to do thing 3: look at other people's blogs! If this were twitter I'd say #epicfail

Anyway, blogs are a great way of posting your thoughts on anything and everything, but not great if, like me, you're quite forgetful, or don't really have a lot to communicate.

At least twitter limits your characters so there's less pressure to write something interesting!

When I have access to the blog again I'm hoping to set up a feed so that everything comes to my inbox. Hang on, isn't that one of the future things..?

No comments: